We offer a wide catalog of telescopic packages that take positions from 300 to 352 in the international fefco catalog.
These boxes consist of a minimum of two elements: the bottom and the lid. Some models also use a cardboard wrapping. Some of the packages in this group can be made without cutting dies, which reduces the cost of production preparation.
Thanks to this construction, the height of the package can be easily adjusted. This is a particularly useful solution when you want to use one box to package similar goods. In addition, they are great in places where we need to increase the durability of packaging when stacking heavy products on pallets.
We can put packages in different ways:
- folding through special wedges,
- 'automatic' flaps on the bottom - without the use of adhesive tape,
- stuck together with us, so that you can spread out with one move.
The telescopic box can also additionally protect the product, which is already packed as an additional security.
Telescopic boxes - size
Non-molded packaging, such as fefco 300 and 301 can be ordered in any size and each subsequent order can be modified in terms of size and used cardboard.
Raw materials for the production of telescopic boxes
For the production of telescopic boxes, we use raw materials that can be further recycled. Thanks to the possibility of recyclable boxes in subsequent production processes, we are sure that the products delivered are ecological. We have a wide assortment of cardboard from which boxes are made. To properly select the cardboard, please contact us. We will be happy to help you choose the optimal raw material for the production of a selected product model.
When selecting cardboard, pay attention to the following parameters:
- box size,
- parameters of products that will be stored in that box (weight, technical characteristics)
- use of the box (storage, type of transport)
- additional effects - overprint, additional reinforcements.
Type of raw materials
In our factory, we can make telescopic boxes for you from such raw materials as:
- corrugated 3-layer wave E, B, C, F - weight from 280 gr / m2 to 710 gr / m2. Thickness of cardboard from 2 - 4 mm (due to one wave, it happens that customers call this raw material with single-layer cardboard).
- corrugated 5-layer wave BC EB EF EE, grammage from 480 gr / m2 to 1450 gr / m2 from 4 mm to 7 mm (due to two waves, it happens that customers call this raw material with double-layer cardboard).
- 4-layer corrugated board with visible external wave EB FE EE from 3 mm to 4 mm.
- Laminated corrugated cardboard - thickness depending on the wave type. Lamination is nothing but the refinement of cardboard, as a result of gluing it with thin paper. Lamination is usually performed for technical or decorative purposes.
- Recycled solid or bleached cardboard from 350 - 600 gr / m2 thickness 0.5 mm - 2 mm
We offer both brown and white cardboard, single- and double-sided.
Boxes with print
We provide the possibility of printing on the cardboard surface by the following methods:
- flexographic printing - upon the Customer's request we can print any surface of the carton with one-color or several colored print.
- printing using the CMYK color palette
- offset printing - laminated - the laminated print is very effective and allows printing any graphic design.
In certain cases, we can also recommend additional cardboard protection, covering it with a high slip varnish. This treatment protects the cardboard and printing against abrasion.
Minimum order quantities
In order to provide our clients with full openness to their needs, we offer the possibility of order processing from 1 item. We specialize in the implementation of large, thousands of orders. Thanks to the large stock of goods, we can also offer a fast delivery of typical carton models that we have in stock.
Packing and transport
We are open to the needs of customers in the field of packaging and transportation of ordered products. The most popular packaging methods are:
- large collection boxes
Packages can consist of 10 - 20 pieces of unit packages. In the case of pallets, we use standard pallet models that ensure their easy transport.
Waps-kart offers the following types of transport or storage:
- Personal collection
- Own transport
- External transport
- Storing goods in our warehouses
Deadline for order
We complete typical orders within 8-12 business days.
Production time depends on the availability of the raw material and the complexity of the production process.
Unusual telescopic boxes
Thanks to the use of the die, we can freely modify typical box designs, thanks to which we get a 100% personalized product. We offer a number of options for improving and enriching the box with additional elements, such as:
- adding ventilation holes for proper air circulation inside the package,
- addition of perforations to make a simple product display from a simple packaging,
- cutting the logotype,
- addition of specially recessed locks, so that the packs engage with each other and are even more stable when palletised.
- cutting out transport handles (hand holes).
Do you want to know the cost estimate of your order?
We will evaluate your project within 48 hours
Waps-Kart Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Szyby Rycerskie 22e
Tax ID: 6452293937
Customer service office
tel./fax: +48 32 284 96 54
tel.: +48 32 380 20 61
mobile phone: +48 505 102 906
open from 7:00 to 15:00