We offer a wide range of advertising stands made of cardboard. STANDS (POS - POINT OF SALES) perform an important exposition and marketing function.
Individual models may vary in size, layout, shelf layout or angle of inclination.
Thanks to the great ease of printing on the cardboard, we ensure that the advertising stand you have ordered will not only be a practical tool for displaying promotional materials about your company. First of all, it will attract the eyes of potential customers.
Types of cardboard advertising stands
Attractive price, eye-catching appearance, functional construction and great ease in creating cardboard stands for an individual customer's order makes the stands offered by us an excellent promotional tool. We offer:
- advertising displays
- cardboard stands
- advertising stands
- advertising racks
The important advantages of cardboard stands can be low weight. Thanks to this, the stands can be easily moved and unfolded anywhere. Their distribution is very simple and does not require the involvement of a large number of people.
Application for advertising stands
We can offer advertising stands that can be successfully used as:
- advertising stands
- board stands
- stands for leaflets
- company stands
We provide comprehensive support at the stage of design and preparation of stands. We will make a model and design for you, and we will also produce an advertising stand in accordance with the design accepted by you.
Additional cardboard display equipment
The cardboard display models chosen by you can be enriched with the following additions:
- 1. Advertising toper - we can cut out any shape of the toper, so that the whole stand attracts attention and constitutes a complete whole
- 2. Inserts for shelves - depending on the type of products you want to promote, we can equip the shelves with additional inserts, eg with cut holes.
- 3. Additional pockets for leaflets - we can produce and attach additional pockets on stands for storing promotional materials.
Raw materials for the production of advertising stands
We produce boxes permanently joined from solid and corrugated cardboard with the following parameters:
- Corrugated 3-layer wave E, B, C, F - weight from 280 gr / m2 to 710 gr / m2. Thickness of cardboard from 2 - 4 mm (due to one wave, it happens that customers call this raw material with single-layer cardboard).
- Corrugated 5-layer wave BC EB EF EE, grammage from 480 gr / m2 to 1450 gr / m2 from 4 mm to 7 mm (due to two waves, it happens that customers call this raw material with double-layer cardboard).
- 4-layer corrugated board with visible external wave EB FE EE from 3 mm to 4 mm.
- Laminated corrugated cardboard - thickness depending on the wave type. Lamination is nothing but the refinement of cardboard, as a result of gluing it with thin paper. Lamination is usually performed for technical or decorative purposes.
- Recycled solid or bleached cardboard from 350 - 600 gr / m2 thickness 0.5 mm - 2 mm
Deadline of order realization.
We complete typical orders within 8-12 business days.
Production time depends on the availability of the raw material and the complexity of the production process.
We inform each client fairly about the expected period of the order. Customers can also buy many models of typical cartons with standard sizes, which are permanently available in our warehouse.
Packing and transport
We are open to the needs of customers in the field of packaging and transportation of ordered products. The most-chosen packaging methods are:
- large collection boxes
Packages can consist of 10 - 20 pieces of unit packages. In the case of pallets, we use standard pallet models that ensure their easy transport.
Waps-kart offers the following types of transport or storage:
- Personal collection
- Transport własny
- External transport
- Storing goods in our warehouses
Do you want to know the cost estimate of your order?
We will evaluate your project within 48 hours
Waps-Kart Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Szyby Rycerskie 22e
Tax ID: 6452293937
Customer service office
tel./fax: +48 32 284 96 54
tel.: +48 32 380 20 61
mobile phone: +48 505 102 906
open from 7:00 to 15:00