Ready-glued boxes make it possible to shorten the time needed to pack the product to a minimum. Versatility and ease of folding of glued cartons are certainly their greatest strengths.
The advantages of ready-glued boxes
Cardboard packaging from the fefco catalog from the 700 model allows you to shorten the time of packing the product. The boxes are ready for stocking in a second by one simple movement.
The bottom does not need to be stapled or stapled. They fulfill their role in companies which emphasize shortening the packing time.
Types of ready-glued boxes
The group of ready-glued boxes includes:
- trays having an even, full bottom, which stabilizes the good (bottles) better than most constructions and secures products,
- packages with automatically decomposing partitions (truss),
- cardboard conveyors for bottles, eg beer, beverages,
- boxes that change from transport by tearing off specially prepared perforation into display packaging.
Construction of ready-glued boxes
Due to their complex construction, these models must be made on a die (template). To make a glued box made of cardboard we use appropriate templates that ensure repeatability of production and its high quality. We use ecological cardboard which is recyclable for production.
The raw material used for the production of boxes is ecological and easy to process in recycling processes.
In selecting the most optimal raw material, please contact the Customer Service department, which will match the appropriate material for your products.
How to choose the right type of cardboard?
We know perfectly well that many factors should be taken into account when choosing a cardboard, in particular the purpose of cartons and the form of transport. When choosing cardboard, you should first of all consider:
- weight of packaged products,
- possibility of printing,
- type of transport (sea road, cold store, heated or non-heated warehouses, courier or full pallet shipping, etc.).
Our experienced traders will certainly advise you in the selection of the best raw material for the production of ready-glued boxes, taking into account your preferences in terms of price and delivery time.
Type of raw materials
We use high quality cardboard for the production of ready-glued boxes. Depending on the product use, we can offer the following types of cardboard:
- Corrugated cardboard 3-layer wave E, B, C, F with a weight of 280 gr / m2 to 710 gr / m2. The thickness of cardboard from 2 - 4 mm (some customers call this one-layer because of one waving).
- Corrugated cardboard 5-layer wave BC EB EF EE weight from 480 gr / m2 to 1450 gr / m2 from 4 mm to 7 mm (some customers call it a 2-layer cardboard due to two waves).
- 4-layer corrugated board with visible external wave EB FE EE from 3mm to 4mm.
- Laminated corrugated cardboard - thickness depending on the wave type. The cardboard can be white on one or both sides.
- Recycled solid or bleached cardboard from 350 - 600 gr / m2 thickness 0.5 mm - 2 mm.
Print on ready-glued boxes
To provide comprehensive service, we also provide a print service. In our offer you can use the following type of printing:
- Flexographic printing - the best solution for a simple one-color printing on a small package surface.
- CMYK printing recommended method for large printing area.
- Offset printing - laminated - ensures high quality of printing and the possibility of full personalization of the cardboard surface.
- Protection of the surface with varnish - we protect the cardboard with a high slip varnish, which reduces cardboard dustiness and ensures durability of the print and its attractive appearance.
Transport and delivery time
We offer flexible forms of orders. We are open to cooperation with large customers, providing thousands of deliveries. A professionally equipped machine park enables the execution of every order, even the most unusual one.
We focus on fast order processing.
The standard delivery time is 8-12 business days. Depending on the chosen model and the size of the order.
We also enable the purchase of standard carton models that are always available in our warehouses.
We are open to the preferences of our customers in the area of packaging boxes. We provide packaging in packages (cardboard boxes welded with 10, 20 tape), collective cartons and pallets. We offer attractive forms of packaging and transport, consistent with individual preferences of customers.
- collective cartons
In the field of transport, we provide:
- internal Waps-Kart transport,
- external transport (courier, shipping companies),
- independent reception,
- the ability to store ordered goods in our warehouse.
Do you want to know the cost estimate of your order?
We will evaluate your project within 48 hours
Waps-Kart Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Szyby Rycerskie 22e
Tax ID: 6452293937
Customer service office
tel./fax: +48 32 284 96 54
tel.: +48 32 380 20 61
mobile phone: +48 505 102 906
open from 7:00 to 15:00