Construction of rigid-type boxes
This type of box consists essentially of two separate parts. To permanently close the carton, it is necessary to staple or glue individual elements.
The use of rigid-type boxes
The use of rigid-type boxes ensures a permanent closure of the product. This product model is primarily chosen for packing large loads. The rigid-type boxes in our offer are made of good quality corrugated cardboard, which ensures the durability of the cardboard.
Boxes of the highest quality
Our offer includes rigid-type boxes with a standard shape. At the Customer's request, we can make boxes of any size. For the production of rigid-type boxes, we mainly use high-quality corrugated cardboard. By using the services of our company, you gain:
- fast realization,
- attractive prices of rigid-type boxes,
- professional support in choosing the right product model,
- durable and carefully made products.
Raw materials for the production of rigid-type boxes
We produce rigid type boxes from solid and corrugated cardboard with the following parameters:
- corrugated 3-layer wave E, B, C, F - weight from 280 gr / m2 to 710 gr / m2. Thickness of cardboard from 2 - 4 mm (due to one wave, it happens that customers call this raw material with single-layer cardboard).
- corrugated 5-layer wave BC EB EF EE, grammage from 480 gr / m2 to 1450 gr / m2 from 4 mm to 7 mm (due to two waves, it happens that customers call this raw material with double-layer cardboard).
- 4-layer corrugated board with visible external wave EB FE EE from 3 mm to 4 mm.
- Laminated corrugated cardboard - thickness depending on the wave type. Lamination is nothing but the refinement of cardboard, as a result of gluing it with thin paper. Lamination is usually performed for technical or decorative purposes.
- Recycled solid or bleached cardboardfrom 350 - 600 gr / m2 thickness 0.5 mm - 2 mm
Time of order realization
We complete typical orders within 8-12 business days.
Production time depends on the availability of the raw material and the complexity of the production process.
We inform each client fairly about the expected period of the order. Customers can also buy many models of typical cartons with standard sizes, which are permanently available in our warehouse.
Packing and transport
We are open to the needs of customers in the field of packing and transporting the ordered boxes. The most popular packaging methods are:
- large collection boxes
Packages can consist of 10 - 20 pieces of unit packages. In the case of pallets we use standard pallet modelsthat ensure their easy transport.
Waps-kart offers the following types of transport or storage:
- Personal collection
- Own transport
- External transport
- Storing goods in our warehouses
Do you want to know the cost estimate of your order?
We will evaluate your project within 48 hours
Waps-Kart Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Szyby Rycerskie 22e
Tax ID: 6452293937
Customer service office
tel./fax: +48 32 284 96 54
tel.: +48 32 380 20 61
mobile phone: +48 505 102 906
open from 7:00 to 15:00