Construction of slide-type boxes
A characteristic feature of sliding boxes is that they consist of more elements.
Depending on the model, individual elements can be inserted in various directions to ensure the strength of the box and safe storage of the goods. We manufacture both inner boxes and cardboard frames.
Cardboard frames for boxes
We offer you the option of ordering cardboard frames for boxes. The additional reinforcement of the packaging in the form of a cardboard frame makes the transported goods more secure. The use of additional inner wrappers increases the strength of the box for vertical pressure and puncture of cardboard. Inner wrappers are usually made of corrugated board. This method of packaging is used primarily in situations where it is required to achieve greater durability of the packaging, while maintaining the marketing functions of the packaging.
Extras for slide-type boxes
We offer the possibility of making additional handles and printing on slide-type boxes, which will increase their practical size. It is possible to make any printing on boxes (both on the inner and outer carton).
Raw materials for the production of slide-type boxes
We produce slide-type boxes made of solid and corrugated cardboard with the following parameters:
- corrugated 3-layer wave E, B, C, F - weight from 280 gr / m2 to 710 gr / m2. Thickness of cardboard from 2 - 4 mm (due to one wave, it happens that customers call this raw material with single-layer cardboard).
- corrugated 5-layer wave BC EB EF EE, grammage from 480 gr / m2 to 1450 gr / m2 from 4 mm to 7 mm (due to two waves, it happens that customers call this raw material with double-layer cardboard).
- 4-layer corrugated board with visible external wave EB FE EE from 3 mm to 4 mm.
- Laminated corrugated cardboard - thickness depending on the wave type. Lamination is nothing but the refinement of cardboard, as a result of gluing it with thin paper. Lamination is usually performed for technical or decorative purposes.
- Recycled solid or bleached cardboard from 350 - 600 gr / m2 thickness 0.5 mm - 2 mm
The deadline of order realization.
We complete typical orders within 8-12 business days.
Production time depends on the availability of the raw material and the complexity of the production process.
We inform each client fairly about the expected period of the order. Customers can also buy many models of typical cartons with standard sizes, which are permanently available in our warehouse.
Packing and transport
We are open to the needs of customers in the field of packing and transporting the ordered boxes. The most popular packaging methods are:
- large collection boxes
Packages can consist of 10 - 20 pieces of unit packages. In the case of pallets, we use standard pallet models that ensure their easy transport.
Waps-kart offers the following types of transport or storage:
- Personal collection
- Own transport
- External transport
- Storing goods in our warehouses
Do you want to know the cost estimate of your order?
We will evaluate your project within 48 hours
Waps-Kart Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Szyby Rycerskie 22e
Tax ID: 6452293937
Customer service office
tel./fax: +48 32 284 96 54
tel.: +48 32 380 20 61
mobile phone: +48 505 102 906
open from 7:00 to 15:00